(Pick up in Fredericksburg or Culpeper.)
- Online arrangements at www.vacremationservice.com
- Transfer of your loved one from place of death into our care.(Within 50 miles of Fredericksburg, along the 1-95 Corridor)
- Complimentary online obituary on VCS's site with links to share on social media platforms
- Required forms completed and filed including:
1. Authorization to Cremate
2. Death Certificate
3. Certification of Cremation from Virginia Medical Examiner
- Required outer cremation container ($100 Value)
- Supervision of VCS Direct Cremation by certified VCS Cremation Technician
- Cremated remains returned to next of kin in a temporary container or urn purchased by family
Total price of $1195.00
- VCS Options: Upgrade your VCS Direct Cremation by adding a decorative urn, witnessing of the cremation, mailing of the urn to the family, or special cremation jewelry.
- For Veterans: VCS provides free shipping of cremated remains to a National Cemetery of your choice and presents you with a VA certified American flag.
- For more information, see our Veterans Benefit page.